Downloads of v 2.8.60318.667
NuGet Package Manager
A collection of tools to automate the process of downloading, installing, upgrading, configuring, and removing packages from a VS Project.
To install NuGet Package Manager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install nugetpackagemanager
To upgrade NuGet Package Manager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade nugetpackagemanager
$id = "NugetPackageManager" $url = "https://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/27077b70-9dad-4c64-adcf-c7cf6bc9970c/file/37502/39/NuGet.Tools.vsix" Install-ChocolateyVsixPackage -PackageName $id -VsixUrl $url
Virus Scan Results
- NugetPackageManager.2.8.60318.667.nupkg (cb3894948862) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|NuGet Package Manager 2.8.60318.667||5500||Friday, May 29, 2015||approved|
|NuGet Package Manager 2.8.50313.31||1765||Tuesday, July 1, 2014|
|NuGet Package Manager 2.7.41101||846||Tuesday, November 12, 2013|
|NuGet Package Manager 2.6||522||Friday, June 28, 2013|
|NuGet Package Manager 2.2.31210.9045||509||Friday, February 1, 2013|
Discussion for the NuGet Package Manager Package
- This discussion is only about NuGet Package Manager and the NuGet Package Manager package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or NuGet Package Manager, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.