Downloads of v 2016.20160728
Get the latest versions of your familiar Office programs, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and more, all in one convenient subscription. This will download and silently install the entire Office 365 Home Premium Retail edition. A license is required and you will be prompted to enter your account information upon first launching the software after install.
To install Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium Retail, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install office365homepremium
To upgrade Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium Retail, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade office365homepremium
$configFile = (Join-Path $(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition) 'configuration.xml') Install-ChocolateyPackage 'officeClickToRun' 'exe' "/extract:$env:temp\office /log:$env:temp\officeInstall.log /quiet /norestart" 'https://download.microsoft.com/download/6/2/3/6230F7A2-D8A9-478B-AC5C-57091B632FCF/officedeploymenttool_x86_4827-1000.exe' Install-ChocolateyInstallPackage 'officeClickToRun' 'exe' "/download $configFile" "$env:temp\office\setup.exe" Install-ChocolateyInstallPackage 'officeClickToRun' 'exe' "/configure $configFile" "$env:temp\office\setup.exe"
<Configuration> <Add SourcePath="%temp%\office" OfficeClientEdition="32" > <Product ID="O365HomePremRetail"> <Language ID="en-us" /> </Product> </Add> <!-- <Updates Enabled="TRUE" UpdatePath="\\Server\Share\Office\" /> --> <Display Level="None" AcceptEULA="TRUE" /> <Logging Name="OfficeSetup.txt" Path="%temp%" /> <!-- <Property Name="AUTOACTIVATE" Value="1" /> --> </Configuration>
Virus Scan Results
- officedeploymenttool_x86_4827-1000.exe (0fa68b23374e) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Office365HomePremium.2016.20160728.nupkg (54e6c4f038e8) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium Retail 2016.20160728||4184||Friday, July 29, 2016||approved|
|Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium Retail 2016.20160125||453||Tuesday, January 26, 2016||approved|
|Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium Retail 2016.0||374||Wednesday, December 23, 2015||approved|
|Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium Retail 15.0.4753.1002||408||Thursday, September 10, 2015||approved|
|Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium Retail 15.0.4454.1513||1794||Friday, March 29, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium Retail Package
- This discussion is only about Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium Retail and the Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium Retail package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium Retail, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.