Downloads of v 2.2.0
OpenShot Video Editor is a free, open-source video editor for Linux licensed under the GPL version 3.0.
OpenShot can take your videos, photos, and music files and help you create the film you have always dreamed of. Easily add sub-titles, transitions, and effects, and then export your film to DVD, YouTube, Vimeo, Xbox 360, and many other common formats.
Support for many video, audio, and image formats (based on FFmpeg )
Gnome integration (drag and drop support)
Unlimited tracks / layers
Clip resizing, scaling, trimming, snapping, and cutting
Video transitions with real-time previews
Compositing, image overlays, watermarks
Title templates, title creation, sub-titles
3D Animated Titles
SVG friendly, to create and include vector titles and credits
Scrolling motion picture credits
Solid color clips (including alpha compositing )
Support for Rotoscoping / Image sequences
Advanced Timeline (including Drag and drop, scrolling, panning, zooming, and snapping)
Frame stepping (key-mappings: J, K, and L keys)
Video encoding (based on FFmpeg )
Key Frame animation
Digital zooming of video clips
Speed changes on clips (slow motion etc)
Custom transition lumas and masks
Audio mixing and editing
Presets for key frame animations and layout
Ken Burns effect (artistic panning over an image)
Digital video effects , including brightness, gamma, hue, greyscale, chroma key (bluescreen / greenscreen) , and over 20 other video effects
OpenShot provides extensive editing and compositing features, and has been designed as a practical tool for working with high-definition video including HDV and AVCHD .
To install Openshot, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install openshot
To upgrade Openshot, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade openshot
$packageName = 'openshot' $installerType = 'exe' $url = 'https://github.com/OpenShot/openshot-qt/releases/download/v2.2.0/OpenShot-v2.2.0-x86_64.exe' $checksum = 'DAD52E68B84687C9CD1F6B9C9D72EE86' $silentArgs = '/VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART /SP-' $validExitCodes = @(0,3010) Install-ChocolateyPackage $packageName $installerType $silentArgs $url -validExitCodes $validExitCodes -checksum $checksum -checksumType 'md5'
Virus Scan Results
- OpenShot.2.2.0.nupkg (48c015fec152) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
All Rights Reserved
|Openshot 2.4.2||3437||Saturday, July 14, 2018||approved|
|Openshot 2.4.1||2724||Tuesday, November 21, 2017||approved|
|Openshot 2.3.1||1199||Thursday, April 6, 2017||approved|
|Openshot 2.2.0||548||Saturday, January 7, 2017||approved|
|Openshot 2.1.0||728||Sunday, November 27, 2016||approved|
|Openshot 2.0.7||433||Wednesday, March 30, 2016||approved|
|Openshot 2.0.6||260||Sunday, February 14, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Openshot Package
- This discussion is only about Openshot and the Openshot package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Openshot, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.