Downloads of v 2013.12.31
‘Oxygen Font’ is a project to design a desktop/gui font for integrated use with the KDE desktop. The design is based on interpolations between ‘Muli’ and ‘FontOne’ that have been further shaped to reach a clear, legible font to use within the KDE gui.
The basic concept for ‘Oxygen Font’ was to design a clear, legible, sans serif, that would be rendered with Freetype on Linux-based devices. The idea was to not quite follow a ‘purist’ line of sans serif typeface formulae, but to allow some juxtapositioning of font forms to give familiarity but also a sense of newness. A version of the font is also under development that is aimed to be a branding typeface for the desktop.
To install Oxygen Mono, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install oxygenmono
To upgrade Oxygen Mono, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade oxygenmono
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- OxygenMono.2013.12.31.nupkg (b7c126ae8bca) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- oxygen-mono.zip (dd7c31ec71cf) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- oxygen-mono.zip (00e2a8a08b8f) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Oxygen Mono 2014.12.31||1018||Saturday, January 3, 2015||approved|
|Oxygen Mono 2013.12.31||408||Friday, January 3, 2014|
Discussion for the Oxygen Mono Package
- This discussion is only about Oxygen Mono and the Oxygen Mono package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Oxygen Mono, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.