Downloads of v 2.5.385
Pangolin Lasershow Designer QuickShow
A complete laser system
QuickShow is a complete laser system. It is capable of graphics as well as beam effects. It has everything you need for a modern laser light show. QuickShow includes the following capabilities:
- Still frames (graphics and logos)
- Animated frames
- Automated tracing of bitmaps (BMP, JPG, GIF)
Beams and atmospherics
- Beam targeting
- Beam shapes (fans, cones, waves, etc.)
Show production methods
- Live shows (laser jockey)
- Pre-programmed shows
- Mixed shows with both live and pre-programmed elements
QuickShow isn�t just about a better user experience. It also has advanced technology such as the all-new Beyond calculation engine. Beyond automatically takes care of scanner optimization and color mixing.
To install Pangolin Lasershow Designer QuickShow, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install pangolinquickshow
To upgrade Pangolin Lasershow Designer QuickShow, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade pangolinquickshow
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- Setup_QS2.exe (8eb7e2c77543) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PangolinQuickshow.2.5.385.nupkg (00a1f8575e7f) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Pangolin Laser Systems, Inc.
|Pangolin Lasershow Designer QuickShow 2.5.393||784||Wednesday, August 6, 2014|
|Pangolin Lasershow Designer QuickShow 2.5.389||340||Friday, June 20, 2014|
|Pangolin Lasershow Designer QuickShow 2.5.385||360||Saturday, February 22, 2014|
|Pangolin Lasershow Designer QuickShow 2.5.378||281||Saturday, February 22, 2014|
|Pangolin Lasershow Designer QuickShow 2.5||324||Saturday, February 22, 2014|
Discussion for the Pangolin Lasershow Designer QuickShow Package
- This discussion is only about Pangolin Lasershow Designer QuickShow and the Pangolin Lasershow Designer QuickShow package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Pangolin Lasershow Designer QuickShow, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.