Downloads of v 1.9.1
Full web stack
No browser required
PhantomJS is created by Ariya Hidayat.
To install PhantomJS, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install phantomjs
To upgrade PhantomJS, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade phantomjs
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- PhantomJS.1.9.1.nupkg (30b5919b6622) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- phantomjs-1.9.1-windows.zip (13ebe24ebca5) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|PhantomJS 2.1.1||28055||Monday, January 25, 2016||approved|
|PhantomJS 2.0.0||18700||Thursday, February 19, 2015||approved|
|PhantomJS 1.9.8||9313||Monday, November 24, 2014||approved|
|PhantomJS 1.9.7||2808||Monday, April 28, 2014||approved|
|PhantomJS 220.127.116.1131116||1426||Saturday, November 16, 2013|
|PhantomJS 18.104.22.16831110||362||Monday, November 11, 2013|
|PhantomJS 1.9.2||696||Friday, September 20, 2013|
|PhantomJS 1.9.1||711||Thursday, July 25, 2013|
|PhantomJS 1.9.0||1056||Thursday, April 4, 2013|
|PhantomJS 1.8.1||682||Wednesday, January 30, 2013|
|PhantomJS 1.7.0||630||Saturday, September 29, 2012|
|PhantomJS 22.214.171.12420913||6215||Thursday, September 13, 2012|
|PhantomJS 1.6.1||611||Thursday, September 13, 2012|
Discussion for the PhantomJS Package
- This discussion is only about PhantomJS and the PhantomJS package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PhantomJS, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.