Downloads of v 13.0.85
- Organize frequently used text snippets.
- Expand abbreviations in any program.
- Automate repetitive tasks.
- Auto-complete phrases.
- Quick access to the Windows clipboard history.
- Correct spelling mistakes in any application.
- Free for personal use
To install PhraseExpress, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install phraseexpress
To upgrade PhraseExpress, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade phraseexpress
Virus Scan Results
- PhraseExpress.13.0.85.nupkg (50cf019eb284) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- phraseexpress.install (= 13.0.85)
|PhraseExpress 13.0.85||180||Wednesday, February 21, 2018||approved|
|PhraseExpress 13.0.0||164||Thursday, January 18, 2018||approved|
|PhraseExpress 12.0.148||269||Friday, November 3, 2017||approved|
|PhraseExpress 12.0.144||336||Wednesday, June 7, 2017||approved|
|PhraseExpress 12.0.137||285||Tuesday, February 21, 2017||approved|
|PhraseExpress 12.0.130||100||Tuesday, February 21, 2017||approved|
|PhraseExpress 12.0.128||204||Wednesday, January 18, 2017||approved|
|PhraseExpress 12.0.105||292||Tuesday, October 25, 2016||approved|
|PhraseExpress 12.0.98||208||Tuesday, September 20, 2016||approved|
|PhraseExpress (Install) 12.0.93||178||Thursday, September 15, 2016||approved|
|PhraseExpress (Install) 11.0.135||217||Saturday, July 2, 2016||approved|
|PhraseExpress (Install) 11.0.133||139||Tuesday, June 14, 2016||approved|
|PhraseExpress 9.1.147||641||Tuesday, December 10, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the PhraseExpress Package
- This discussion is only about PhraseExpress and the PhraseExpress package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PhraseExpress, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.