Downloads of v 2.3.6
Play Framework makes it easy to build web applications with Java & Scala. Play is based on a lightweight, stateless, web-friendly architecture.
This package installs Play 2.3.6 including Activator 1.2.10.
If you're upgrading from previous version, you may need to manually remove the previous version from your PATH environment variable.
To install Play Framework, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install play
To upgrade Play Framework, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade play
Install-ChocolateyZipPackage 'Play' 'http://downloads.typesafe.com/typesafe-activator/1.2.10/typesafe-activator-1.2.10-minimal.zip' "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyPath "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)\activator-1.2.10-minimal"
Virus Scan Results
- Play.2.3.6.nupkg (14c79df9f377) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- typesafe-activator-1.2.10-minimal.zip (07764512eea9) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Play Framework 2.3.6||907||Sunday, November 30, 2014||approved|
|Play Framework 2.3.0||455||Wednesday, June 18, 2014|
|Play Framework 2.2.1.02252014||318||Tuesday, February 25, 2014|
|Play Framework 2.2.1||277||Monday, February 24, 2014|
Discussion for the Play Framework Package
- This discussion is only about Play Framework and the Play Framework package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Play Framework, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.