Downloads of v 1.0.4
A altered profile prompt function to allow Posh-HG and Posh-Git to function on the same machine. This is based on a StackOverflow answer that posted a profile script modifying a user's powershell prompt to play nice with both Posh-HG and Posh-GIT.
To install Posh-GIT-HG, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install posh-git-hg
To upgrade Posh-GIT-HG, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade posh-git-hg
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
|Posh-GIT-HG 1.0.4||1175||Tuesday, May 29, 2012||approved|
|Posh-GIT-HG 1.0.3||113||Sunday, May 27, 2012|
|Posh-GIT-HG 1.0.2||112||Thursday, May 24, 2012|
|Posh-GIT-HG 1.0.1||123||Saturday, April 21, 2012|
|Posh-GIT-HG 1.0.0||123||Friday, April 20, 2012|
Discussion for the Posh-GIT-HG Package
- This discussion is only about Posh-GIT-HG and the Posh-GIT-HG package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Posh-GIT-HG, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.