Downloads of v 0.0.2
PowerShell cmdlet helpers for working with the GitHub API.
- New-GitHubOAuthToken - creates an OAuth token for use with GitHub
- Get-GitHubOAuthTokens - Used to list all the authorizations you have provided
to applications / tooling
- Set-GitHubUserName - Adds the username to the current PowerShell session and
sets a global User environment variable
- Set-GitHubOrganization - Adds the organization to the current PowerShell
session and sets a global User environment variable
- Get-GitHubRepositories - List all your repositories - gives a fork indicator,
a date for when the last update (push) occurred, how many open issues and size
- New-GitHubRepository - Creates a new GitHub repository and clones it locally
- New-GitHubFork - Forks a repository, clones it locally, then properly adds a
remote named upstream to point back to the parent repository. Aborts if there
is a directory in the current working directory that shares the name of the
- Get-GitHubIssues - List issues against the repository for the current working
directory, or can list issues against a specific repo and owner.
- New-GitHubPullRequest - Initiates a new pull request to the upstream repo.
- Get-GitHubPullRequests - List pull requests against the repository for the
current working directory, or can list pull requests against all forks from a user.
- Get-GitHubTeams - The default parameterless version will use the GITHUB_ORG
environment variable to get the list of teams, their ids and members.
- Get-GitHubEvents - Will list, in chronological order, the last 30 events that
you have generated
- Clear-GitMergedBranches - Will remove any local branch cruft from branches
that have been merged into the master branch.
To install Posh-GitHub - PowerShell GitHub API helpers, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install posh-github
To upgrade Posh-GitHub - PowerShell GitHub API helpers, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade posh-github
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- Posh-GitHub.0.0.2.nupkg (fbdc71b7758e) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Iristyle-Posh-GitHub-0.0.1-0-g690d9b1.zip (85d693f2af1c) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Posh-GitHub - PowerShell GitHub API helpers 0.0.2||4646||Thursday, May 9, 2013|
|Posh-GitHub - PowerShell GitHub API helpers 0.0.1||146||Thursday, May 9, 2013|
Discussion for the Posh-GitHub - PowerShell GitHub API helpers Package
- This discussion is only about Posh-GitHub - PowerShell GitHub API helpers and the Posh-GitHub - PowerShell GitHub API helpers package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Posh-GitHub - PowerShell GitHub API helpers, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.