Downloads of v 0.0.3
Provides cmdlets for automatically finding / loading Visual Studio variables
into the current shell session.
By default, loads the values from the latest discovered Visual Studio version installed.
Use the -Verbose switch to see what values are being imported into the current
Original concept is derived from Chris Tavares:
To install Posh-VsVars - Autoload Visual Studio VsVars32, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install posh-vsvars
To upgrade Posh-VsVars - Autoload Visual Studio VsVars32, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade posh-vsvars
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- Posh-VsVars.0.0.3.nupkg (f7d2b4d87f74) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Iristyle-Posh-VsVars-8cb44c4.zip (05a6854bad45) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Posh-VsVars - Autoload Visual Studio VsVars32 0.0.3||1711||Thursday, May 9, 2013|
|Posh-VsVars - Autoload Visual Studio VsVars32 0.0.2||330||Thursday, May 9, 2013|
Discussion for the Posh-VsVars - Autoload Visual Studio VsVars32 Package
- This discussion is only about Posh-VsVars - Autoload Visual Studio VsVars32 and the Posh-VsVars - Autoload Visual Studio VsVars32 package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Posh-VsVars - Autoload Visual Studio VsVars32, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.