Downloads of v 18.104.22.168
PowerGUI is a comprehensive solution helping you get the most of Windows PowerShell. The product has two components:
Script Editor and debugger
PowerGUI Administrative Console is a graphical user interface for the Microsoft PowerShell scripting environment and runtime, bundled with an advanced PowerShell script editor.
PowerGUI Administrative Console is designed to:
Streamline PowerShell-based administration tasks by providing ready-made tools through a unified interface
Make the extensive capabilities of PowerShell accessible to users who are not comfortable with the text console environment
Help establish administration tiers by making specific tools available to specific groups of users, such as Active Directory administrators, help desk staff, and end users
To install powerGUI, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install powergui
To upgrade powerGUI, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade powergui
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- PowerGUI.22.214.171.124.nupkg (b72f54163e67) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PowerGUI.126.96.36.199.msi (f3570bd7dbe4) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2013 Quest Software, Inc.
New features in PowerGUI 3.8:
Now compiled executable can be run directly from network shares.
Silent installation is now supported for scripts compiled as a service.
There is an ability to select icon for compiled executable file.
Target .NET framework can be now specified for compiled scripts.
For more information, see the PowerGUI What's New document.
|powerGUI 188.8.131.52||96351||Monday, February 10, 2014||approved|
|powerGUI 184.108.40.206||1293||Monday, September 16, 2013|
|powerGUI 220.127.116.11||884||Friday, May 10, 2013|
|powerGUI 18.104.22.168||441||Friday, May 10, 2013|
|powerGUI 22.214.171.1247||1859||Saturday, March 3, 2012|
|powerGUI 126.96.36.1991||359||Monday, February 27, 2012|
|powerGUI 188.8.131.520||401||Monday, February 27, 2012|
|powerGUI 184.108.40.2069||353||Monday, February 27, 2012|
|powerGUI 220.127.116.118||393||Sunday, February 26, 2012|
Discussion for the powerGUI Package
- This discussion is only about powerGUI and the powerGUI package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or powerGUI, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.