Downloads of v 3.0.20121027
Windows Management Framework and PowerShell 3.0
Windows Management Framework 3.0 makes some updated management functionality available to be installed on Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 & Windows Server 2008 SP2. Windows Management Framework 3.0 contains Windows PowerShell 3.0, WMI & WinRM.
To install Windows Management Framework and PowerShell 3.0, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install powershell
To upgrade Windows Management Framework and PowerShell 3.0, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade powershell
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- PowerShell.3.0.20121027.nupkg (902593e491d0) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
2012 Microsoft Corporation
Proper support for Vista and 2008 (6.0)
Fixed minor bug for users that previously installed throug chocolatey.
Updated to RTM
Version HistoryShow More
Discussion for the Windows Management Framework and PowerShell 3.0 Package
- This discussion is only about Windows Management Framework and PowerShell 3.0 and the Windows Management Framework and PowerShell 3.0 package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Windows Management Framework and PowerShell 3.0, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.