Downloads of v 10.00.2531.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Feature Pack, April 2009
The SQLCMD utility allows users to connect to, send Transact-SQL batches from, and output rowset information from SQL Server 7.0, SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005, and SQL Server 2008 instances. The bcp utility bulk copies data between an instance of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and a data file in a user-specified format. The bcp utility can be used to import large numbers of new rows into SQL Server tables or to export data out of tables into data files.
Also installs SQL Native Client.
To install Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Command Line Utilities, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sql2008.cmdline
To upgrade Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Command Line Utilities, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sql2008.cmdline
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- SQL2008.CmdLine.10.00.2531.00.nupkg (f4c130a56a42) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SqlCmdLnUtils.msi (bc3fbe8ba625) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Command Line Utilities 10.00.2531.00||1987||Saturday, October 13, 2012|
|Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Command Line Utilities 10.00.2531.00-alpha||474||Saturday, October 13, 2012|
Discussion for the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Command Line Utilities Package
- This discussion is only about Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Command Line Utilities and the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Command Line Utilities package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Command Line Utilities, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.