Downloads of v 10.50.1600.1
The SQL Server Management Objects (SMO) is a .NET Framework object model that enables software developers to create client-side applications to manage and administer SQL Server objects and services. This object model will work with SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 R2.
To install Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Management Objects, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sql2008r2.smo
To upgrade Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Management Objects, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sql2008r2.smo
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- SQL2008R2.SMO.10.50.1600.1.nupkg (3a8f63740dde) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SharedManagementObjects.msi (4b1ec03bc5cc) - ## / 53 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Management Objects 10.50.1600.1||3243||Wednesday, January 16, 2013|
Discussion for the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Management Objects Package
- This discussion is only about Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Management Objects and the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Management Objects package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Management Objects, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.