Downloads of v 11.0.2100.61
The Microsoft Windows PowerShell Extensions for SQL Server2012 includes a provider and a set of cmdlets that enable administrators and developers to build PowerShell scripts for managing instances of SQL Server. The SQL Server PowerShell Provider delivers a simple mechanism for navigating SQL Server instances that is similar to file system paths. PowerShell scripts can then use the SQL Server Management Objects to administer the instances. The SQL Server cmdlets support operations such as executing Transact-SQL scripts or evaluating SQL Server policies.
To install Microsoft Windows PowerShell Extensions for SQL Server, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sql2012.powershell
To upgrade Microsoft Windows PowerShell Extensions for SQL Server, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sql2012.powershell
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- SQL2012.PowerShell.11.0.2100.61.nupkg (ffe58157d148) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PowerShellTools.msi (988aaebab12e) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|Microsoft Windows PowerShell Extensions for SQL Server 11.0.2100.61||4463||Wednesday, October 23, 2013|
|Microsoft Windows PowerShell Extensions for SQL Server 11.0.2100.60||281||Wednesday, October 23, 2013|
Discussion for the Microsoft Windows PowerShell Extensions for SQL Server Package
- This discussion is only about Microsoft Windows PowerShell Extensions for SQL Server and the Microsoft Windows PowerShell Extensions for SQL Server package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Microsoft Windows PowerShell Extensions for SQL Server, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.