Downloads of v 5.1.10411.20121024
The 32 bit developer runtime is included in the tools installation, but also downloadable separately here for use on test machines and other places where the additional debug information could be helpful. As this is both larger and slightly slower than the end-user runtime, it should not be installed on end-user machines except for temporary testing.
To install Silverlight 5 Developer Runtime, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install silverlight5developerruntime
To upgrade Silverlight 5 Developer Runtime, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade silverlight5developerruntime
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- Silverlight5DeveloperRuntime.5.1.10411.20121024.nupkg (73ed675a63a8) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Silverlight_Developer.exe (9b21cf7934fb) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Silverlight 5 Developer Runtime 5.1.10411.20121024||2296||Wednesday, October 24, 2012|
|Silverlight 5 Developer Runtime 5.1.10411.0||432||Wednesday, October 24, 2012|
Discussion for the Silverlight 5 Developer Runtime Package
- This discussion is only about Silverlight 5 Developer Runtime and the Silverlight 5 Developer Runtime package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Silverlight 5 Developer Runtime, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.