Downloads of v 0.3.3
Split multi-channel WAV files into single channel WAV files.
To install SimpleWavSplitter (WPF), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install simplewavsplitter-wpf
To upgrade SimpleWavSplitter (WPF), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade simplewavsplitter-wpf
md5: 78AEAE3FAEB3726538E9124ACF95703F | sha1: 73E009DB3AE57D0879CC2D24BD614F98DAD686C0 | sha256: 54F3E07A20C6058690B65F1968355C5C4F6D3250BEE2C273E9192C1817985C2F | sha512: 106CE94BCA6106DB33BDE9F33E1EAE3940039F5B21EA7A26C8E1D1C0FBB8F17F7E6D0367324DC5CFBFDBFB86BD83BC137BC6FE4600E553FD7CE57A175E42CE3B
md5: E3089FD8C3758ABC7DBAAFE3D9647C30 | sha1: 3A7B4082CBCDEBD369B7F3892E92D3B0B468DE97 | sha256: 06B2362BB06065D06F8A141653719F45C03C5F4A2560CAB8189A272E1485C587 | sha512: F0DDAD8F7D409F8F7AA3825AD2CE1C7602EA702A4C41E1485327B8D683027AB1D8AE75EFE307C5B248D498C3FC0135F3D3E9A46A6E71F4555AA3F2DC90C9D7AF
Virus Scan Results
- WavFile.dll (54f3e07a20c6) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SimpleWavSplitter-Wpf.0.3.3.nupkg (d7eb417c69e1) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SimpleWavSplitter.Wpf.exe (06b2362bb060) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|SimpleWavSplitter (WPF) 0.3.3||362||Friday, September 23, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the SimpleWavSplitter (WPF) Package
- This discussion is only about SimpleWavSplitter (WPF) and the SimpleWavSplitter (WPF) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SimpleWavSplitter (WPF), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.