Downloads of v 0.12
SpeedCrunch is a high-precision scientific calculator. It features a syntax-highlighted scrollable display and is designed to be fully used via keyboard. Some distinctive features are auto-completion of functions and variables, a formula book, and quick insertion of constants from various fields of knowledge. It is available for Windows, OS X, and Linux in a number of languages.
To install SpeedCrunch, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install speedcrunch
To upgrade SpeedCrunch, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade speedcrunch
$name = 'speedcrunch' $url = 'https://bitbucket.org/heldercorreia/speedcrunch/downloads/SpeedCrunch-0.12-win32.zip' $checksum ='E051315FB690BD05FEF5A2D602D968F3' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $name -checksum $checksum -checksum64 $checksum -url $url -url64bit $url -UnzipLocation $(Split-Path -Parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)
Virus Scan Results
- libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll (f06148351364) - ## / 72 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- libstdc++-6.dll (f6530962659d) - ## / 70 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- libwinpthread-1.dll (4195ac1e3a4a) - ## / 68 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SpeedCrunch.0.12.nupkg (770a3f2d8cf1) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Qt5CLucene.dll (5297c1e1865b) - ## / 64 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Qt5Core.dll (fb22791c2f43) - ## / 70 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Qt5Gui.dll (4d3a11cc30e7) - ## / 71 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Qt5Help.dll (b0a5e39b3063) - ## / 73 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Qt5Network.dll (270c714f33e6) - ## / 72 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Qt5Sql.dll (80cd4ab53ef8) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Qt5Widgets.dll (f5cf40b07b99) - ## / 72 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- speedcrunch.exe (c80409586d6b) - ## / 65 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- qwindows.dll (41cb06812bf3) - ## / 71 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- qsqlite.dll (4df2e81b97a7) - ## / 65 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SpeedCrunch-0.12-win32.zip (024362bccd79) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|SpeedCrunch 2019.03.02-nightly||30||Sunday, March 3, 2019||exempted|
|SpeedCrunch 2019.01.26-nightly||39||Saturday, January 26, 2019||exempted|
|SpeedCrunch 2018.12.06-nightly||34||Friday, December 7, 2018||exempted|
|SpeedCrunch 2018.12.05-nightly||32||Thursday, December 6, 2018||exempted|
|SpeedCrunch 2018.12.02-nightly||25||Monday, December 3, 2018||exempted|
|SpeedCrunch 2018.10.19-nightly||56||Saturday, October 20, 2018||exempted|
|SpeedCrunch 2018.10.03-nightly||60||Thursday, October 4, 2018||exempted|
|SpeedCrunch 2018.08.22-nightly||70||Wednesday, August 22, 2018||exempted|
|SpeedCrunch 2018.08.02-nightly||65||Thursday, August 2, 2018||exempted|
|SpeedCrunch 2018.06.28-nightly||75||Thursday, June 28, 2018||exempted|
|SpeedCrunch 2018.05.21-nightly||101||Monday, May 21, 2018||exempted|
|SpeedCrunch 2018.04.07-nightly||117||Saturday, April 7, 2018||exempted|
|SpeedCrunch 2018.03.16-nightly||123||Saturday, March 17, 2018||exempted|
|SpeedCrunch 0.12.20190615||168||Saturday, June 15, 2019||approved|
|SpeedCrunch 0.12||3141||Friday, February 17, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the SpeedCrunch Package
- This discussion is only about SpeedCrunch and the SpeedCrunch package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SpeedCrunch, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.