Downloads of v 1.6.3
- Easily find, install, upgrade and remove packages without restarting Sublime Text
- Keeps installed packages up-to-date with an auto-upgrade feature
- Downloads packages from GitHub, BitBucket and the custom JSON channel/repository system
- Handles updating packages cloned from GitHub and BitBucket via Git and Hg
- Provides commands for enabling and disabling packages
- Includes a command to bundle any package directory into a .sublime-package file.
To install Sublime Text 2 Package Control, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sublimetext2.packagecontrol
To upgrade Sublime Text 2 Package Control, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sublimetext2.packagecontrol
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- SublimeText2.PackageControl.1.6.3.nupkg (267b62fe9fe1) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
Helper package to install Sublime Package Control.
|Sublime Text 2 Package Control 2.0.1-beta1-20130916||476||Monday, September 16, 2013|
|Sublime Text 2 Package Control 2.0.1-beta1||314||Monday, September 16, 2013|
|Sublime Text 2 Package Control 1.6.3||2922||Thursday, April 4, 2013||exempted|
Discussion for the Sublime Text 2 Package Control Package
- This discussion is only about Sublime Text 2 Package Control and the Sublime Text 2 Package Control package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Sublime Text 2 Package Control, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.