Downloads of v 3.0.8
The TCP Optimizer is a free, easy Windows program that provides an intuitive interface for tuning and optimizing your Internet connection. There is no installation required, just download and run.
The program can aid both the novice and the advanced user in tweaking related TCP/IP parameters in Windows, making it easy to tune your system to the type of Internet connection used. The tool uses advanced algorithms, and the bandwidth*delay product to find the best TCP Window for your specific connection speed. It provides for easy tuning of all related TCP/IP parameters, such as MTU, RWIN, and even advanced ones like QoS and ToS/Diffserv prioritization. The program works with all current versions of Windows, and includes additional tools, such as testing average latency over multiple hosts, and finding the largest possible packet size (MTU).
The TCP Optimizer is targeted towards broadband internet connections, however it can be helpful with tuning any internet connection type, from dialup to Gigabit+ :) It is completely free, requires no installation, and has been downloaded over 3 Million times.
To install SG TCP Optimizer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install tcpoptimizer
To upgrade SG TCP Optimizer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade tcpoptimizer
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- TCPOptimizer.3.0.8.nupkg (b75f5b61b149) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- TCPOptimizer.zip (0e3bfb744422) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|SG TCP Optimizer 3.0.8||1308||Thursday, June 20, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the SG TCP Optimizer Package
- This discussion is only about SG TCP Optimizer and the SG TCP Optimizer package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SG TCP Optimizer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.