Downloads of v 184.108.40.206
TortoiseGit is the coolest Interface to (Git) Version Control. It is a port of TortoiseSVN for Git. TortoiseGit supports you with regular tasks, such as committing, showing logs, diffing two versions, creating branches and tags, creating patches and so on.
| Please install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey).
To install TortoiseGit, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install tortoisegit
To upgrade TortoiseGit, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade tortoisegit
Install-ChocolateyPackage 'TortoiseGit' 'MSI' '/QN /norestart REBOOT=ReallySuppress' 'http://download.tortoisegit.org/tgit/220.127.116.11/TortoiseGit-18.104.22.168-32bit.msi' 'http://download.tortoisegit.org/tgit/22.214.171.124/TortoiseGit-126.96.36.199-64bit.msi'
Virus Scan Results
- TortoiseGit-188.8.131.52-64bit.msi (9ce7bdbf4f6a) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- TortoiseGit-184.108.40.206-32bit.msi (7140d9c4ee3b) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- TortoiseGit.220.127.116.11.nupkg (3cd53282d869) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- git (≥ 18.104.22.16850320)
|TortoiseGit 22.214.171.124||8304||Saturday, February 17, 2018||approved|
|TortoiseGit 126.96.36.199||14498||Sunday, July 23, 2017||approved|
|TortoiseGit 188.8.131.52||9036||Sunday, February 26, 2017||approved|
|TortoiseGit 184.108.40.206||2462||Tuesday, January 31, 2017||approved|
|TortoiseGit 220.127.116.11||4923||Thursday, October 20, 2016||approved|
|TortoiseGit 18.104.22.168||3724||Wednesday, July 6, 2016||approved|
|TortoiseGit 22.214.171.12460326||2579||Sunday, March 27, 2016||approved|
|TortoiseGit 126.96.36.199||319||Saturday, March 26, 2016||approved|
|TortoiseGit 188.8.131.52||1843||Tuesday, March 1, 2016||approved|
|TortoiseGit 184.108.40.206||4599||Monday, November 2, 2015||approved|
|TortoiseGit 220.127.116.11||3323||Wednesday, August 5, 2015||approved|
|TortoiseGit 18.104.22.168||3456||Monday, May 4, 2015||approved|
|TortoiseGit 22.214.171.124||644||Tuesday, April 14, 2015||approved|
|TortoiseGit 126.96.36.199||2373||Friday, February 20, 2015||approved|
|TortoiseGit 188.8.131.52||2967||Wednesday, November 26, 2014||approved|
|TortoiseGit 184.108.40.206||2866||Monday, September 1, 2014||approved|
|TortoiseGit 220.127.116.11||650||Thursday, August 21, 2014||approved|
|TortoiseGit 18.104.22.168||1788||Thursday, June 12, 2014||approved|
|TortoiseGit 22.214.171.124||1415||Wednesday, April 2, 2014||approved|
|TortoiseGit 126.96.36.199||1327||Monday, January 20, 2014||approved|
|TortoiseGit 1.8.6||1149||Monday, October 28, 2013||approved|
|TortoiseGit 1.8.5||891||Tuesday, August 20, 2013||approved|
|TortoiseGit 1.8.4||609||Tuesday, July 9, 2013||approved|
|TortoiseGit 1.8.3||775||Monday, May 6, 2013||approved|
|TortoiseGit 1.8.2||534||Saturday, March 30, 2013||approved|
|TortoiseGit 1.8.1||603||Tuesday, February 12, 2013||approved|
|TortoiseGit 1.8.0||364||Friday, February 1, 2013||approved|
|TortoiseGit 1.7.14||440||Saturday, October 27, 2012||approved|
|TortoiseGit 188.8.131.52||700||Sunday, January 22, 2012||approved|
|TortoiseGit 184.108.40.206||269||Saturday, January 21, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the TortoiseGit Package
- This discussion is only about TortoiseGit and the TortoiseGit package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or TortoiseGit, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.