Downloads of v 188.8.131.5260703
Tunnelier has been deprecated because of a software name change. In 2012, Bitvise released version 4.50 and renamed Tunnelier to "Bitvise SSH Client".
This package exists only for backward compatibility to provide a transitional dummy package for existing users and scripts which may still use this package ID.
To install [DEPRECATED] Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install tunnelier
To upgrade [DEPRECATED] Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade tunnelier
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- Tunnelier.184.108.40.20660703.nupkg (04cb2f85e3e9) - ## / 52 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Do not install tunnelier (this package). Install bitvise-ssh-client.
- Updating this package will install the most recent version of the bitvise-ssh-client chocolatey package. Please update any links, dependencies, or scripts that reference this package to the new package name bitvise-ssh-client.
- Remove package:
choco uninstall tunnelier --all-versions --whatif
|[DEPRECATED] Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client 220.127.116.1160703||403||Sunday, July 3, 2016||approved|
|Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client 18.104.22.16860625||65||Saturday, June 25, 2016||approved|
|Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client 6.47||96||Sunday, May 15, 2016||approved|
|Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client 4.60.0||1803||Friday, April 5, 2013||exempted|
|Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client 4.50.101012||353||Wednesday, October 10, 2012|
Discussion for the [DEPRECATED] Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client Package
- This discussion is only about [DEPRECATED] Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client and the [DEPRECATED] Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or [DEPRECATED] Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.