Downloads of v 4.60.0
Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client
Our SSH and SFTP client for Windows incorporates:
- one of the most advanced graphical SFTP clients;
- state-of-the-art terminal emulation with support for the bvterm, xterm, and vt100 protocols;
- support for corporation-wide single sign-on using SSPI (GSSAPI) Kerberos 5 and NTLM user authentication, as well as Kerberos 5 host authentication;
- support for RSA and DSA public key authentication with comprehensive user keypair management;
- powerful SSH port forwarding capabilities, including dynamic forwarding through integrated SOCKS and HTTP CONNECT proxy;
- powerful command-line parameters which make the SSH client highly customizable and suitable for use in specific situations and controlled environments;
- an advanced, scriptable command-line SFTP client (sftpc);
- a scriptable command-line remote execution client (sexec) and a command-line terminal emulation client (stermc);
- an FTP-to-SFTP bridge allowing you to connect to an SFTP server using legacy FTP applications;
- Bitvise SSH Server remote administration features;
- single-click Remote Desktop forwarding.
To install Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install tunnelier
To upgrade Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade tunnelier
- Either there are no files or this package was submitted prior to inspecting packages for file content (July 2014). You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
This package has no dependencies.
Changes in Bitvise SSH Client 4.60: [ 4 February 2013 ]
The xterm/vt100 terminal client has been re-implemented to improve performance and add new features.
Default colors displayed by the xterm/vt100 terminal client can now be configured on the Terminal tab.
Command-line clients (sftpc, stermc, sexec) now support a parameter to enable delegation when using Kerberos user authentication with standard SSH host authentication and key exchange. Previously, the command line clients supported delegation only when using Kerberos-based key exchange.
The Host Key Manager can now store multiple host key fingerprints per SSH host. When a new host key is verified by the user, it is now added to other known keys for that host, instead of replacing them.
To improve compatibility with some FTP clients, FTP-to-SFTP bridge will now send more conventional reply codes to USER and PASS commands, mimicking the behavior of FTP servers that require authentication.
When launched from the Bitvise SSH Client graphical client, the terminal client now supports executing a custom command (as an exec request) instead of requesting a plain shell.
When using single-click Remote Desktop forwarding, temporary RDP profiles are now removed from the "most recently opened" list for the Remote Desktop Connection shortcut.
WoW64 filesystem redirection is now disabled when creating temporary RDP profiles for single-click Remote Desktop forwarding.
Improved keyboard accessibility for launch bar icons in the graphical client.
Changes in Bitvise SSH Client 4.51: [ 20 October 2012 ]
Command line clients: Improved text colors; added a color scheme for dark blue background, and a color scheme for PowerShell's default colors and palette.
Remote Desktop: Fixed an issue which could cause the SSH client to not detect the Remote Desktop client version on 64-bit platforms.
Tunneling: Implemented a workaround for the Dropbear server, which translates the client's request to listen on 127.0.0.1 into "localhost" in server-to-client forwarding.
|Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client 4.60.0||1500||Friday, April 5, 2013|
|Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client 4.50.101012||250||Wednesday, October 10, 2012|
Discussion for the Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client Package
- This discussion is only about Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client and the Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.