Downloads of v 6.47
Our SSH and SFTP client for Windows incorporates:
- One of the most advanced graphical SFTP clients.
- Single-click Remote Desktop forwarding.
- State-of-the-art terminal emulation with support for the bvterm, xterm, and vt100 protocols.
- Support for corporation-wide single sign-on using SSPI (GSSAPI) Kerberos 5 and NTLM user authentication, as well as Kerberos 5 host authentication.
- Support for ECDSA, RSA and DSA public key authentication with comprehensive user keypair management.
- FIPS 140-2 validation: Bitvise SSH Client 6.xx uses the FIPS-certified DLL version of Crypto++ 5.3.0, originally validated by NIST under certificate #819. Our next release will use Windows cryptography on Windows 8/2012 and newer, validated under certificates #1892 and #2357.
- Obfuscated SSH with an optional keyword. When supported and enabled in both the client and server, obfuscation makes it more difficult for an observer to detect that the protocol being used is SSH. (Protocol; OpenSSH patches)
- Powerful SSH port forwarding capabilities, including dynamic forwarding through integrated SOCKS and HTTP CONNECT proxy.
- Powerful command-line parameters which make the SSH client highly customizable and suitable for use in specific situations and controlled environments.
- An FTP-to-SFTP bridge allowing you to connect to an SFTP server using legacy FTP applications.
- An advanced, scriptable command-line SFTP client, sftpc.
- A scriptable command-line remote execution client, sexec, and a command-line terminal console client, stermc.
- A scriptable command-line tunneling client, stnlc, with support for static port forwarding rules, dynamic SOCKS-based tunneling, and FTP-to-SFTP bridge.
- Our .NET SSH library, FlowSshNet, with example PowerShell scripts showing how to use the SSH library for file transfer and remote program execution from PowerShell.
- Bitvise SSH Server remote administration features.
To install Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install tunnelier
To upgrade Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade tunnelier
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- Tunnelier.6.47.nupkg (b0bb3042ff73) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- tunnelier.install (≥ 6.47)
Changes in Bitvise SSH Client 6.47: [ 5 April 2016 ]
Bitvise SSH Client can now be used free of charge in all environments. There are no limits on free use in enterprises, businesses, or governments.
Fixed an issue which could cause the SSH Client to crash under rare conditions.
Fixed a small memory leak which could become visible after long periods of use, e.g. if an SSH session remained active for several months.
|[DEPRECATED] Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client 126.96.36.19960703||831||Sunday, July 3, 2016||approved|
|Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client 188.8.131.5260625||168||Saturday, June 25, 2016||approved|
|Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client 6.47||209||Sunday, May 15, 2016||approved|
|Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client 4.60.0||1926||Friday, April 5, 2013||exempted|
|Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client 4.50.101012||489||Wednesday, October 10, 2012|
Discussion for the Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client Package
- This discussion is only about Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client and the Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Bitvise Tunnelier SSH client, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.