Downloads of v 12.0.31101.0
Remote Tools for Visual Studio 2012 (Update 4) enables remote debugging, remote testing, and performance unit testing on computers that don't have Visual Studio installed. This set of tools also enables the installation of a developer license, deployment, and performance profiling of Windows apps to computers that are running Windows 8.
To install Visual Studio 2013 Remote Tools, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install vs2013remotetools
To upgrade Visual Studio 2013 Remote Tools, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade vs2013remotetools
# Release: Update 4 $url = 'http://download.microsoft.com/download/6/F/8/6F8AEDBF-E027-492A-9009-DB38788BBA02/rtools_setup_x86.exe' $url64 = 'http://download.microsoft.com/download/6/F/8/6F8AEDBF-E027-492A-9009-DB38788BBA02/rtools_setup_x64.exe' Install-ChocolateyPackage 'vs2013remotetools' 'exe' "/Passive /NoRestart /Log $env:temp\vs.log" $url $url64
Virus Scan Results
- VS2013RemoteTools.12.0.31101.0.nupkg (7298bf40699b) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- rtools_setup_x64.exe (22955a92b54e) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- rtools_setup_x86.exe (4dee77e9c592) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Visual Studio 2013 Remote Tools 12.0.31101.0||4952||Tuesday, March 31, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Visual Studio 2013 Remote Tools Package
- This discussion is only about Visual Studio 2013 Remote Tools and the Visual Studio 2013 Remote Tools package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Visual Studio 2013 Remote Tools, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.