Downloads of v 22.214.171.124992
VirtualBox Extension Pack
Oracle VM VirtualBox is a general-purpose full virtualizer for hardware. Targeted at server, desktop and embedded use, Oracle VM VirtualBox is now the only professional-quality virtualization solution that is also Open Source Software.
VirtualBox Extension Pack adds Support for USB 2.0 devices, VirtualBox RDP and PXE boot for Intel cards.
To install VirtualBox Extension Pack, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install virtualbox.extensionpack
- Either there are no files or this package was submitted prior to inspecting packages for file content (July 2014). You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
- VirtualBox (= 4.2.16)
|VirtualBox Extension Pack 126.96.36.199972||2126||Monday, September 15, 2014||approved|
|VirtualBox Extension Pack 188.8.131.52030||396||Sunday, August 24, 2014|
|VirtualBox Extension Pack 184.108.40.206022||24||Sunday, August 24, 2014|
|VirtualBox Extension Pack 220.127.116.11993||1404||Tuesday, July 23, 2013|
|VirtualBox Extension Pack 18.104.22.168992||272||Friday, July 12, 2013|
Discussion for the VirtualBox Extension Pack Package
- This discussion is only about VirtualBox Extension Pack and the VirtualBox Extension Pack package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or VirtualBox Extension Pack, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.