Downloads of v 12.0
Visual Studio Community 2013
A Full-Featured IDE - FREE
Start coding the app of your dreams for Windows, Android, and iOS.
To install Visual Studio Community 2013, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install visualstudiocommunity2013
To upgrade Visual Studio Community 2013, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade visualstudiocommunity2013
$packageName = 'VisualStudioCommunity2013' $installerType = 'EXE' $url = 'http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=517284' $silentArgs = '/silent /passive' # Self-Extracting Microsoft CAB archive $validExitCodes = @(0) $pwd = "$(split-path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- vs_community.exe (ab9314c8ce08) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- VisualStudioCommunity2013.12.0.nupkg (103aa44687c5) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Visual Studio Community 2013 12.0.21005.1||20959||Monday, November 24, 2014||approved|
|Visual Studio Community 2013 12.0||498||Thursday, November 13, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the Visual Studio Community 2013 Package
- This discussion is only about Visual Studio Community 2013 and the Visual Studio Community 2013 package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Visual Studio Community 2013, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.