Downloads of v 1.8.0
A simple tool to publish a folder to an Azure Web Site
To install WAWSDeploy, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install wawsdeploy
To upgrade WAWSDeploy, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade wawsdeploy
md5: 10F8D94FFC3E7EF244112CC3A620922B | sha1: 6764246D635E84625620BAB42BA5052091618109 | sha256: F2021D5A6B78885871006D8948A3875FD2202ACC8CC700FBDBB713877CCB4C85 | sha512: 7C26CAE91E4249F09001305FC82B8D8A8C66B5B5BE78147F597D7E08E194D894246A0CF39AAF395313D9A9E6BC99CAA2672D5032EB46EC046B1063D5F00AE628
md5: 9ABAC8B50DA80A734C6D1A75EEF1BCF0 | sha1: 1F16038B71761A17869DDD472368877AF7BED0D2 | sha256: DEFA4E7F9EED913493B088076A87FFD719CBB506E4F0041AF3E646BD7E93B5AB | sha512: BC98A2528CB734CBA82C51A3CEA7E60CAADEF60239CF5821EA823A33EDEC337B135F6142233479083DF8B61A5D87B28A83F7E76B306B45B0DDD62ADAFFF47482
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <configuration> <startup> <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.5.1" /> </startup> <system.diagnostics> <trace autoflush="true" indentsize="2" useGlobalLock="false"> <listeners> <clear/> <add name="consoleListener" type="System.Diagnostics.ConsoleTraceListener" /> </listeners> </trace> </system.diagnostics> </configuration>
Virus Scan Results
- Args.dll (f2021d5a6b78) - ## / 46 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- WAWSDeploy.1.8.0.nupkg (9a01caa32328) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- WAWSDeploy.exe (defa4e7f9eed) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|WAWSDeploy 1.8.0||2206||Sunday, February 5, 2017||approved|
|WAWSDeploy 1.7.0||645||Wednesday, May 25, 2016||approved|
|WAWSDeploy 1.6.0||1412||Friday, January 9, 2015||approved|
|WAWSDeploy 1.5.0||485||Tuesday, November 18, 2014||approved|
|WAWSDeploy 1.4.2||354||Wednesday, October 22, 2014||approved|
|WAWSDeploy 1.4.1||329||Tuesday, August 19, 2014||approved|
|WAWSDeploy 1.4.0||346||Friday, May 2, 2014||approved|
|WAWSDeploy 1.3.0||290||Thursday, March 27, 2014||approved|
|WAWSDeploy 1.2.2||309||Monday, March 10, 2014||approved|
|WAWSDeploy 1.2.1||312||Thursday, March 6, 2014||approved|
|WAWSDeploy 1.1||299||Thursday, March 6, 2014||approved|
|WAWSDeploy 1.0||302||Wednesday, March 5, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the WAWSDeploy Package
- This discussion is only about WAWSDeploy and the WAWSDeploy package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or WAWSDeploy, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.