Downloads of v 220.127.116.11
GNU Wget is a free software package for retrieving files using HTTP, HTTPS and FTP, the most widely-used Internet protocols. It is a non-interactive commandline tool, so it may easily be called from scripts, cron jobs, terminals etc. GNU Wget has many features to make retrieving large files or mirroring entire web or FTP sites easy.
| Please install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey).
To install Wget, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install wget
To upgrade Wget, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade wget
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- Wget.18.104.22.168.nupkg (8d1dcdcb74cd) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|GNU Wget 1.19.2||38377||Saturday, October 28, 2017||approved|
|GNU Wget 1.19.1||255398||Sunday, February 26, 2017||approved|
|GNU Wget 22.214.171.12461210||19722||Saturday, December 10, 2016||approved|
|GNU Wget (Install) 1.18||6334||Wednesday, December 7, 2016||approved|
|Wget 126.96.36.199||54789||Saturday, November 28, 2015||approved|
|Wget 188.8.131.52||17575||Wednesday, April 8, 2015||approved|
|Wget 184.108.40.206||30486||Sunday, January 22, 2012||approved|
|Wget 1.11.4||358||Sunday, January 15, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the Wget Package
- This discussion is only about Wget and the Wget package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Wget, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.