Downloads of v 3.2
This tool is created by a Technician for the Technicians.
This will simplify your job on the Windows Operating System.
Working with these systems, more often than not tasks like maintenance becomes perpetual.
With that in mind, my ultimate goal and function of WinBOLT was simple, fool proof secure automation.
WinBOLT automats the standard process of annoying Windows Updates, Malware Scans, running CCleaner etc.
This tool is simple, effective and powerful.
To install WinBOLT Maintenance Automation Utility, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install winbolt
To upgrade WinBOLT Maintenance Automation Utility, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade winbolt
Install-ChocolateyPackage 'WinBOLT' 'exe' '/quiet' 'http://sourceforge.net/projects/winbolt/files/WinBOLT_v3.2_Core.exe' 'http://sourceforge.net/projects/winbolt/files/WinBOLT_v3.2_Core.exe' # The 64 bit package URL can be omitted.
Virus Scan Results
- WinBOLT.3.2.nupkg (975f4a9f5980) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- WinBOLT_v3.2_Core.exe (68dab20be479) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|WinBOLT Maintenance Automation Utility 3.2||1965||Thursday, February 18, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the WinBOLT Maintenance Automation Utility Package
- This discussion is only about WinBOLT Maintenance Automation Utility and the WinBOLT Maintenance Automation Utility package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or WinBOLT Maintenance Automation Utility, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.