Downloads of v 22.214.171.124
Format Xml Documents
- Indent Xml
- Attribute wrapping
- Standard Input/Output
Must use either /stdin or /f:[file] switch.
XmlFormatter.exe /f:[file] /o:[file] /Indent
- OPTIONS -
/stdin Use stdin/stdout mode. (/s)
/File:[string] XML file to be formatted. (/f)
/Output:[string] Formated XML file. (/o)
/Indent Indent XML elements. (/I)
/NewLineOnAttributes Write attributes on a new line. (/N)
/OmitDeclaration Omit XML declaration. (/O)
/CheckCharacters Do character checking. (/C)
/NewLineChars:[string] Character string to use for line breaks.
/IndentChars:[string] Character string to use when indenting.
To install XmlFormatter, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install xmlformatter
To upgrade XmlFormatter, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade xmlformatter
md5: F5E9D2BECDA1F86D2EF940C69E69C484 | sha1: EAE5E1B090A020AD861A120EB0029804D435BB9C
Virus Scan Results
- XmlFormatter.126.96.36.199.nupkg (36cff95f383c) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- XmlFormatter.exe (ee0f9072f6b2) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|XmlFormatter 188.8.131.52||520||Friday, June 19, 2015||approved|
|XmlFormatter 184.108.40.206||211||Friday, June 19, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the XmlFormatter Package
- This discussion is only about XmlFormatter and the XmlFormatter package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or XmlFormatter, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.