Downloads of v 1.1.2
Yeoman is a robust and opinionated set of tools, libraries, and a workflow that can help developers quickly build beautiful, compelling web apps.
- Lightning-fast scaffolding
- Automatically compile CoffeeScript & Compass
- Automatically lint your scripts
- Built-in preview server
- Awesome Image Optimization
- AppCache manifest generation
- Killer build process
- Integrated Package Management
- Support for ES6 Module Syntax
- PhantomJS Unit Testing
To install Yeoman, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install yeoman
To upgrade Yeoman, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade yeoman
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Addy Osmani, Paul Irish, Sindre Sorhus, Mickael Daniel, Eric Bidelman, and the Yeoman Community 2012
|Yeoman 1.1.2||3308||Sunday, February 9, 2014||approved|
|Yeoman 0.9.6||3893||Sunday, December 30, 2012|
|Yeoman 0.9.5||660||Tuesday, November 13, 2012|
|Yeoman 0.9.4.20121030||310||Tuesday, October 30, 2012|
|Yeoman 0.9.4||316||Wednesday, October 17, 2012|
|Yeoman 0.9.3||291||Wednesday, October 3, 2012|
|Yeoman 0.9.0||413||Thursday, September 13, 2012|
Discussion for the Yeoman Package
- This discussion is only about Yeoman and the Yeoman package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Yeoman, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.