Downloads of v 184.108.40.20670217
New package name: yo
Yeoman has been deprecated because of Chocolatey naming conventions.
+It exists only for backward compatibility to provide a transitional dummy package for existing users and scripts which may still use this package ID.
To install [Deprecated] Yeoman, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install yeoman
To upgrade [Deprecated] Yeoman, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade yeoman
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- Yeoman.220.127.116.1170217.nupkg (1eb355edc687) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
Addy Osmani, Paul Irish, Sindre Sorhus, Mickael Daniel, Eric Bidelman, and the Yeoman Community 2012
- Do not install this package. Install yo instead.
Existing users - Updating
- Updating this package will automatically install the most recent version of the yo chocolatey package.
- Please update any links, dependencies, or scripts that reference this package to the new package name yo
Existing users - Post-update Cleanup (optional)
choco uninstall Yeoman --whatif
|[Deprecated] Yeoman 18.104.22.16870217||172||Thursday, September 7, 2017||approved|
|Yeoman 1.1.2||4658||Sunday, February 9, 2014||approved|
|Yeoman 0.9.6||3997||Sunday, December 30, 2012|
|Yeoman 0.9.5||758||Tuesday, November 13, 2012|
|Yeoman 0.9.4.20121030||407||Tuesday, October 30, 2012|
|Yeoman 0.9.4||423||Wednesday, October 17, 2012|
|Yeoman 0.9.3||403||Wednesday, October 3, 2012|
|Yeoman 0.9.0||518||Thursday, September 13, 2012|
Discussion for the [Deprecated] Yeoman Package
- This discussion is only about [Deprecated] Yeoman and the [Deprecated] Yeoman package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or [Deprecated] Yeoman, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.