Downloads of v 1.12
This utility reveals the database password of every password-protected mdb file that created with Microsoft Access 95/97/2000/XP or with Jet Database Engine 3.0/4.0.
It can be very useful if you forgot your Access Database password and you want to recover it.
To install Access PassView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install accesspv
To upgrade Access PassView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade accesspv
$packageName = 'accesspv' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/accesspv.zip' $checksum = '958e3c67f7f5a65da85ef2a88520979885da19f5' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- accesspv.1.12.nupkg (f44925132653) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- accesspv.zip (06ec43585741) - ## / 53 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2000 NirSoft
|Access PassView 1.12||498||Thursday, February 4, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Access PassView Package
- This discussion is only about Access PassView and the Access PassView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Access PassView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.