Downloads of v 1.0
Adobe Creative Cloud Client Installer for installing creative cloud subscription applications
To install Adobe Creative Cloud Client, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install adobe-creative-cloud
To upgrade Adobe Creative Cloud Client, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade adobe-creative-cloud
$packageName = 'Adobe Creative Cloud Client' $installerType = 'exe' $url = 'https://ccmdls.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/KCCC/1/win32/CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe' # download url $silentArgs = '/quiet' # "/s /S /q /Q /quiet /silent /SILENT /VERYSILENT" # try any of these to get the silent installer #msi is always /quiet $validExitCodes = @(0) #please insert other valid exit codes here, exit codes for ms http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa368542(VS.85).aspx Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- adobe-creative-cloud.1.0.nupkg (c0c2bc2df276) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe (3ca7e62822e1) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Adobe Creative Cloud Client 1.0||5303||Tuesday, December 9, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the Adobe Creative Cloud Client Package
- This discussion is only about Adobe Creative Cloud Client and the Adobe Creative Cloud Client package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Adobe Creative Cloud Client, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.