Downloads of v 2015.007.20033.01
Adobe Reader is the global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents. It's the only PDF file viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content, including forms and multimedia.
This package installs the updater for the reader.
I don't know if this package will work or for how long it will work. Adobe made this really difficult to maintain.
To install Adobe Reader DC, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install adobereader
To upgrade Adobe Reader DC, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade adobereader
$packageName = 'adobereader' $installerType = 'EXE' #Command Line Switches for the Bootstrap Web Installer: https://forums.adobe.com/message/3291894#3291894 $silentArgs = '/sAll /msi /norestart /quiet ALLUSERS=1 EULA_ACCEPT=YES' $url = 'http://ardownload.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/AcrobatDC/1500720033/AcroRdrDC1500720033_MUI.exe' Install-ChocolateyPackage $packageName $installerType $silentArgs $url -Checksum dfc4b3c70b7ecaeb40414c9d6591d8952131a5fffa0c0f5964324af7154f8111 -ChecksumType 'sha256'
Virus Scan Results
- AcroRdrDC1500720033_MUI.exe (dfc4b3c70b7e) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- adobereader.2015.007.20033.01.nupkg (959b179d7c89) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2019.010.20098||6018331||Monday, March 4, 2019||approved|
|Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2019.010.20091||2758843||Thursday, February 21, 2019||approved|
|Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2019.010.20064.01||16731409||Tuesday, December 18, 2018||approved|
|Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2019.010.20064||310418||Monday, December 17, 2018||approved|
|Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018.011.20063||13476674||Wednesday, September 19, 2018||approved|
|Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018.011.20058||3214294||Wednesday, September 5, 2018||approved|
|Adobe Reader DC 2015.007.20033.02||22675010||Monday, April 17, 2017||approved|
|Adobe Reader DC 2015.007.20033.01||910070||Tuesday, December 13, 2016||approved|
|Adobe Reader DC 2015.007.20033||1096860||Thursday, June 11, 2015||approved|
|Adobe Reader 11.0.10||75041||Tuesday, December 9, 2014||approved|
|Adobe Reader 11.0.09.20140925||24484||Friday, September 26, 2014||approved|
|Adobe Reader 11.0.09.20140924||3296||Wednesday, September 24, 2014||approved|
|Adobe Reader 11.0.09||2240||Tuesday, September 23, 2014||approved|
|Adobe Reader 11.0.08||12248||Tuesday, August 12, 2014||approved|
|AdobeReader 11.0.07||14862||Tuesday, May 13, 2014||approved|
|AdobeReader 11.0.06||12049||Tuesday, January 14, 2014||approved|
|AdobeReader 11.0.04||4408||Friday, November 8, 2013||approved|
|AdobeReader 11.0.03||4253||Thursday, June 20, 2013||approved|
|AdobeReader 11.0.02||1587||Monday, March 18, 2013||approved|
|AdobeReader 11.0.01.20130318||1678||Monday, March 18, 2013||approved|
|AdobeReader 11.0.01||920||Wednesday, January 30, 2013||approved|
|AdobeReader 10.1.3.20120712||1393||Thursday, July 12, 2012||approved|
|AdobeReader 10.1.3||607||Wednesday, April 11, 2012||approved|
|AdobeReader 10.1.2||564||Saturday, February 25, 2012||approved|
|AdobeReader 10.1.1||528||Saturday, December 17, 2011||approved|
|AdobeReader 10.1.0||707||Tuesday, August 23, 2011||approved|
|AdobeReader 10.0.1.1||661||Tuesday, August 23, 2011||approved|
|AdobeReader 10.0.1||1520||Tuesday, August 23, 2011||approved|
Discussion for the Adobe Reader DC Package
- This discussion is only about Adobe Reader DC and the Adobe Reader DC package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Adobe Reader DC, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.