Downloads of v 3.2.0
AirDroid is a free and fast Android device manager app that allows you to access Android phone/tablet from computer remotely and securely. Manage SMS, files, photos and videos, WhatsApp, Line, WeChat and more on computer.
Things you can do with AirDroid from computer:
(Feature availability may vary by client platforms - Windows, Mac or Web)
- SMS: send and receive individual or group messages.
- Files: transfer files between Android and computer from any network.
- Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
- AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (requires root, AirDroid Windows and Mac only)
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music and Videos: Play and manage music and videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
The following package parameter can be set:
-ia /D=- this is for the installation path. (e.g. with cmd:
choco install airdroid -ia /D="E:\Some Directory\somebody\airdroid")
Please Note: This is an automatically updated package. If you find it is out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.
Also, this package does not include hotfixes (4th version digit), since these are not listet on the website. But the installed software itself will notify you about those.
To install Airdroid, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install airdroid
To upgrade Airdroid, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade airdroid
$packageName = 'airdroid' $installerType = 'EXE' $url = 'https://s3.amazonaws.com/dl.airdroid.com/AirDroid_Desktop_Client_3.2.0.exe' $silentArgs = '/S' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- airdroid.3.2.0.nupkg (6d251dd72a2f) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- AirDroid_Desktop_Client_3.2.0.exe (89e47a93a8cc) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2015 Sand Studio
|Airdroid 3.6.4.01||494||Monday, January 7, 2019||approved|
|Airdroid 220.127.116.11||310||Wednesday, April 11, 2018||approved|
|Airdroid 18.104.22.16871026||500||Thursday, October 26, 2017||approved|
|Airdroid 22.214.171.124||214||Monday, October 23, 2017||approved|
|Airdroid 126.96.36.199||467||Thursday, September 7, 2017||approved|
|Airdroid 3.5.2.01||248||Tuesday, August 22, 2017||approved|
|Airdroid 188.8.131.52||264||Tuesday, August 8, 2017||approved|
|Airdroid 184.108.40.206||292||Tuesday, July 11, 2017||approved|
|Airdroid 220.127.116.11||271||Wednesday, June 21, 2017||approved|
|Airdroid 18.104.22.168||285||Monday, May 22, 2017||approved|
|Airdroid 22.214.171.124||417||Monday, March 6, 2017||approved|
|Airdroid 126.96.36.199||321||Monday, January 16, 2017||approved|
|Airdroid 188.8.131.52||235||Saturday, January 14, 2017||approved|
|Airdroid 184.108.40.20670114||203||Saturday, January 14, 2017||approved|
|Airdroid 220.127.116.11||723||Thursday, September 1, 2016||approved|
|Airdroid 18.104.22.168||300||Thursday, July 28, 2016||approved|
|Airdroid 22.214.171.124||216||Sunday, June 12, 2016||approved|
|Airdroid 3.3.1||279||Saturday, March 26, 2016||approved|
|Airdroid 3.3.0||296||Wednesday, February 3, 2016||approved|
|Airdroid 3.2.2||250||Saturday, December 26, 2015||approved|
|Airdroid 3.2.1||275||Friday, November 20, 2015||approved|
|Airdroid 3.2.0||261||Friday, September 25, 2015||approved|
|Airdroid 126.96.36.199||214||Wednesday, August 26, 2015||approved|
|Airdroid 3.1.4||226||Monday, August 17, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Airdroid Package
- This discussion is only about Airdroid and the Airdroid package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Airdroid, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.