Downloads of v 0.0.4
Akiee is a task manager that allows you to organize your task in a new way. It is build with Node-Webkit, Clojurescript and React. It is available for Linux, Mac and Windows.
What makes Akiee different from other task managers?
- Tasks should be easy to organize.
- Akiee saves your tasks in a Markdown file!
- Akiee's tasks have 3 states: Todo, Doing, Done!
To install Akiee, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install akiee
To upgrade Akiee, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade akiee
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'akiee' $installerType = 'exe' $silentArgs = '/S' $validExitCodes = @(0) $file = "$Env:USERPROFILE\AppData\Local\Programs\akiee\Uninstall akiee.exe" Uninstall-ChocolateyPackage ` -PackageName $packageName ` -FileType $installerType ` -SilentArgs "$silentArgs" ` -ValidExitCodes $validExitCodes ` -File "$file" # Delete junk files of akiee at $Env:USERPROFILE\AppData Remove-Item $Env:USERPROFILE\AppData\Roaming\akiee -recurse
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'akiee' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -Parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installerType = 'exe' $url = 'https://github.com/rockiger/akiee-release/raw/win32-release/dist/akiee%20Setup%200.0.4-ia32.exe' $checksum = '195544EF618A3846BECD561C2EA8F0C30B57106BF53C6CBB7EC6542EEEF710C0' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'https://github.com/rockiger/akiee-release/raw/win-release/dist/akiee%20Setup%200.0.4.exe' $checksum64 = '9030A615A38D6B6BD0F0D62DF01D25E94CAD932302CB5CFDF3E74D0EC5E5E895' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $silentArgs = '/S' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage ` -PackageName "$packageName" ` -FileType "$installerType" ` -SilentArgs "$silentArgs" ` -Url "$url" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" ` -ValidExitCodes "$validExitCodes"
Virus Scan Results
- akiee.0.0.4.nupkg (a21f23ffa615) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- akiee Setup 0.0.4.exe (9030a615a38d) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- akiee Setup 0.0.4-ia32.exe (195544ef618a) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Akiee 0.0.4||283||Friday, June 30, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Akiee Package
- This discussion is only about Akiee and the Akiee package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Akiee, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.