Downloads of v 126.96.36.199
Let's say you must test something that involves a lot of different variables. Configuration testing is like that: different printers, different print options, different documents. Who knows what combination will fail? But you can't try all combinations of all variables together, because that would be too many tests. So instead, you could create tests that pair each value of each of the variables with each value of each other variable at least once. Allpairs is a tool I wrote that will find a reasonably small set of test cases to satisfy that coverage standard. For instance, to try all combinations of 10 variables with ten values each would require 10,000,000,000 test cases. Allpairs only requires 177 cases.
To install All Pairs, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install allpairs
To upgrade All Pairs, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade allpairs
$tools = Split-Path $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition $content = Join-Path (Split-Path $tools) 'content' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage ` -PackageName 'allpairs' ` -Url 'http://www.satisfice.com/tools/pairs.zip' ` -Checksum 'A50999058F73AE75CFD32BDDC3169B300C8210F8547FFF0B93332F738737CAC7' ` -ChecksumType 'SHA256' ` -UnzipLocation $content
Virus Scan Results
- pairs.zip (a50999058f73) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- allpairs.188.8.131.52.nupkg (9ac68d63734f) - ## / 35 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- allpairs.exe (c62cec5f324f) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|All Pairs 184.108.40.206||232||Tuesday, February 14, 2017||approved|
|All Pairs 1.2.1||270||Monday, March 2, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the All Pairs Package
- This discussion is only about All Pairs and the All Pairs package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or All Pairs, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.