Downloads of v 1.0
This utility allows you to decrypt Ansible vault files without needing Ansible to be installed, e.g. on Windows hosts.
To install Ansible Vault Command, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ansiblevaultcmd
To upgrade Ansible Vault Command, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ansiblevaultcmd
md5: 954249D0BC3EAF19AACBE888966DEF62 | sha1: CB3EB1AC00F72532F729D14874AEB78EEC6800B7 | sha256: 0736B1662E6215F367CE50E259F00937E30184D8B14284363D8E51AEC93D430B | sha512: CBCF3AE92B02ABC3F59EC865E73CE31E79CAC1FB5397BD4B5C89AB5E63EFAF03AAF1BB191A06C34A57DA72E0028BB8AD0238CFED053DFDE6402B4DB080B1C7E3
MIT License Copyright (c) 2018 Chris Oldwood Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE. https://github.com/chrisoldwood/AnsVaultCmd/blob/master/Chocolatey/LICENSE.txt
md5: 424405E746219E28A62A5A1AA8F713CD | sha1: D077C3E532A900A4F4992A3A3EC4FFE1FE68B8A5 | sha256: 7A22395934E908383EE1DDFC925DB3812795A0A33DBC81AD4B907240FFE7FA3B | sha512: 239E109D45685F17E905674B2F508059CB32B3D4802F3C8007464D3E2AEA3D9DC73B743AD31A315E618D0A48A9A6D98DFFDAC0FF88961942577E8E0518D08001
18/10/2018: v1.0 ================ - Decryption from/to stdin/stdout and files. Chris Oldwood 18th October 2018
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. The software in this package has been downloaded from the following location: http://www.chrisoldwood.com/dotnet.htm#ansvaultcommand It can be verified by performing the following: 1. Download the original binary from: http://www.chrisoldwood.com/dotnet/ansvaultcmd/ansvaultcmd-100r.zip 2. Generate the checksum using one of the following methods: - Using the PowerShell function: 'Get-FileHash AnsVaultCmd.exe' - Using the chocolatey utility: 'checksum -t sha256 AnsVaultCmd.exe' 3. The checksums should match the following: type : sha256 checksum: 0736B1662E6215F367CE50E259F00937E30184D8B14284363D8E51AEC93D430B The file 'LICENSE.txt' was obtained from the source code repository at: https://github.com/chrisoldwood/AnsVaultCmd/blob/master/Chocolatey/LICENSE.txt
Virus Scan Results
- AnsVaultCmd.exe (0736b1662e62) - ## / 68 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Mechanisms.dll (7a22395934e9) - ## / 69 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ansiblevaultcmd.1.0.nupkg (f18b7ddb1ea7) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- dotnet3.5 (≥ 3.5)
Chris Oldwood 2018
|Ansible Vault Command 1.0||282||Thursday, November 29, 2018||approved|
Discussion for the Ansible Vault Command Package
- This discussion is only about Ansible Vault Command and the Ansible Vault Command package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Ansible Vault Command, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.