Downloads of v 1.9.7
Apache Ant is a Java library and command-line tool whose mission is to drive processes described in build files as targets and extension points dependent upon each other. The main known usage of Ant is the build of Java applications. Ant supplies a number of built-in tasks allowing to compile, assemble, test and run Java applications. Ant can also be used effectively to build non Java applications, for instance C or C++ applications. More generally, Ant can be used to pilot any type of process which can be described in terms of targets and tasks.
To install Apache Ant, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ant
To upgrade Apache Ant, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ant
$tools = Split-Path $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition $package = Split-Path $tools $ant_home = Join-Path $package 'apache-ant-1.9.7' $ant_bat = Join-Path $ant_home 'bin/ant.bat' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage ` -PackageName 'ant' ` -Url 'https://archive.apache.org/dist/ant/binaries/apache-ant-1.9.7-bin.zip' ` -Checksum '28c89951fa4752b7f0c0126fb6d6fffb9d7cc63cde822f2b8adafa45e96abaf1ff153ffe49be68f9235b8419a1d2fea468dadc19c331cdd4bdbf44354a3ef48a' ` -ChecksumType 'SHA512' ` -UnzipLocation $package Install-ChocolateyEnvironmentVariable ` -VariableName 'ANT_HOME' ` -VariableValue $ant_home ` -VariableType 'Machine' Install-BinFile -Name 'ant' -Path $ant_bat Update-SessionEnvironment
$tools = Split-Path $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition $package = Split-Path $tools $ant_home = Join-Path $package 'apache-ant-1.9.7' $ant_bat = Join-Path $ant_home 'bin/ant.bat' Uninstall-BinFile -Name 'ant' -Path $ant_bat
Virus Scan Results
- ant.1.9.7.nupkg (196973560ad4) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- tutorial-tasks-filesets-properties.zip (d1a83ebd49b0) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- tutorial-writing-tasks-src.zip (dc7739460dc0) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- apache-ant-1.9.7-bin.zip (b28c5ea0b5ea) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|Apache Ant 1.10.5||18745||Tuesday, September 4, 2018||approved|
|Apache Ant 1.10.1||34840||Saturday, April 22, 2017||approved|
|Apache Ant 1.10.0||4560||Friday, February 3, 2017||approved|
|Apache Ant 1.9.9||2241||Saturday, April 22, 2017||approved|
|Apache Ant 1.9.8||17979||Friday, February 3, 2017||approved|
|Apache Ant 1.9.7||9060||Friday, April 22, 2016||approved|
|Apache Ant 1.9.6||6671||Monday, July 27, 2015||approved|
|Apache Ant 1.9.5||4561||Tuesday, June 30, 2015||approved|
|Apache Ant 22.214.171.124||3874||Tuesday, March 3, 2015||approved|
|Apache Ant 126.96.36.199||1064||Tuesday, February 17, 2015||approved|
|Apache Ant 1.9.4||2619||Tuesday, July 1, 2014||approved|
|Apache Ant 188.8.131.52||992||Monday, January 27, 2014||approved|
|Apache Ant 1.9.3||411||Monday, January 27, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the Apache Ant Package
- This discussion is only about Apache Ant and the Apache Ant package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Apache Ant, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.