Downloads of v 2.23
antimicro is a graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad. This program is useful for playing PC games using a gamepad that do not have any form of built-in gamepad support. However, you can use this program to control any desktop application with a gamepad.
This program is currently supported under various Linux distributions, Windows (Vista and later), and FreeBSD. At the time of writing this, antimicro works in Windows XP but, since Windows XP is no longer supported, running the program in Windows XP will not be officially supported. However, efforts will be made to not intentionally break compatibility with Windows XP.
To install antimicro, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install antimicro
To upgrade antimicro, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade antimicro
#Install-VirtualPackage 'antimicro.portable' 'antimicro.install'
Virus Scan Results
- antimicro.2.23.nupkg (b03ae871b570) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- antimicro.install (≥ 2.23)
|antimicro 2.23||525||Sunday, December 11, 2016||approved|
|antimicro 2.22||219||Friday, October 14, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the antimicro Package
- This discussion is only about antimicro and the antimicro package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or antimicro, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.