Downloads of v 2.3.4
AnyDesk screen sharing and remote control software
To install AnyDesk, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install anydesk
To upgrade AnyDesk, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade anydesk
Get-ChocolateyWebFile -PackageName 'anydesk' -FileFullPath "$(Split-Path -Parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)\anydesk.exe" -Url 'http://download.anydesk.com/AnyDesk.exe'
Virus Scan Results
- anydesk.2.3.4.nupkg (e7d8f214903c) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- AnyDesk.exe (4e140092a125) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
22.07.2016 - 2.3.4
- Added a system information tab, that shows information about the remote computer.
- The path where screenshots are stored can now be changed.
- It is now possible to change the audio devices to use for playback and transmission.
- Improved password security check. Raised minimal password length to 8 characters.
- Changed default interactive access setting: the accept Window will now only pop up
if the AnyDesk window is currently open. Unattended access with a password is still
possible at any time.
- Fixed image problems with 16-bit/fast rendering method.
- Fixed a few more high DPI issues.
- Fixed protocol compatibility with the Enterprise server.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the system info tab was opened a second time.
- The system info tab could be opened before authentication, which resulted in a crash.
- Fixed some high DPI bugs (borders on maximized Window, ...).
- Fixed a bug where removing an entry from the speed dial could result in other
entries connecting to the wrong computer.
- After switching sides with a custom version that only allows incoming connections,
the display Window now becomes resizable.
|AnyDesk 5.2.2||2861||Saturday, July 13, 2019||approved|
|AnyDesk 5.2.1||2648||Saturday, June 8, 2019||approved|
|AnyDesk 5.1.2||1172||Tuesday, May 28, 2019||approved|
|AnyDesk 5.1.1||837||Friday, May 24, 2019||approved|
|AnyDesk 5.1.0||1095||Wednesday, May 15, 2019||approved|
|AnyDesk 5.0.5||2028||Sunday, April 14, 2019||approved|
|AnyDesk 5.0.4||782||Tuesday, April 9, 2019||approved|
|AnyDesk 5.0.3||742||Saturday, April 6, 2019||approved|
|AnyDesk 5.0.2||586||Thursday, April 4, 2019||approved|
|AnyDesk 4.3.0||4318||Saturday, December 15, 2018||approved|
|AnyDesk 4.2.3||3194||Thursday, August 23, 2018||approved|
|AnyDesk 4.2.2||964||Friday, July 20, 2018||approved|
|AnyDesk 4.2.1||274||Wednesday, July 18, 2018||approved|
|AnyDesk 4.2.0||388||Thursday, July 12, 2018||approved|
|AnyDesk 4.1.3||874||Wednesday, June 13, 2018||approved|
|AnyDesk 4.1.2||535||Tuesday, May 29, 2018||approved|
|AnyDesk 4.1.0||283||Saturday, May 26, 2018||approved|
|AnyDesk 4.0.1||1183||Thursday, April 12, 2018||approved|
|AnyDesk 4.0.0||248||Wednesday, April 11, 2018||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.7.0||1709||Thursday, January 11, 2018||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.6.3||911||Saturday, November 18, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.6.2||676||Wednesday, October 18, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.6.1||27848||Wednesday, September 6, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.6.0||313||Saturday, September 2, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.5.0||440||Friday, August 11, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.4.1||543||Friday, July 14, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.4.0||274||Wednesday, July 12, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.3.2||332||Friday, July 7, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.3.1||347||Tuesday, June 27, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.3.0||328||Saturday, June 24, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.2.5||451||Thursday, June 1, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.2.4||423||Wednesday, May 17, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.2.3||376||Tuesday, May 9, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.2.2||257||Saturday, May 6, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.2.1||281||Thursday, May 4, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.2.0||289||Sunday, April 30, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.1.1||959||Friday, January 6, 2017||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.1.0||264||Friday, December 30, 2016||approved|
|AnyDesk 3.0.0||300||Wednesday, December 14, 2016||approved|
|AnyDesk 2.6.1||394||Monday, November 21, 2016||approved|
|AnyDesk 2.6.0||370||Saturday, October 15, 2016||approved|
|AnyDesk 2.5.0||367||Thursday, September 22, 2016||approved|
|AnyDesk 2.3.5||487||Wednesday, August 10, 2016||approved|
|AnyDesk 2.3.4||257||Wednesday, August 3, 2016||approved|
|AnyDesk 2.3.0||348||Saturday, June 4, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the AnyDesk Package
- This discussion is only about AnyDesk and the AnyDesk package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or AnyDesk, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.