Downloads of v 22.214.171.124-M12
Apache Directory Studio is a complete directory tooling platform intended to be used with any LDAP server however it is particularly designed for use with ApacheDS. It is an Eclipse RCP application, composed of several Eclipse (OSGi) plugins, that can be easily upgraded with additional ones. These plugins can even run within Eclipse itself.
To install Apache Directory Studio, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install apachedirectorystudio
To upgrade Apache Directory Studio, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade apachedirectorystudio
Install-ChocolateyPackage ` -PackageName 'apachedirectorystudio' ` -FileType 'EXE' ` -Silent '/S' ` -Url 'https://archive.apache.org/dist/directory/studio/2.0.0.v20161101-M12/ApacheDirectoryStudio-2.0.0.v20161101-M12-win32.win32.x86.exe' ` -Checksum '71925b01f83d6363bb8f6b45a4ee7c93' ` -ChecksumType 'MD5' ` -Url64 'https://archive.apache.org/dist/directory/studio/2.0.0.v20161101-M12/ApacheDirectoryStudio-2.0.0.v20161101-M12-win32.win32.x86_64.exe' ` -Checksum64 '9bdef2e9c2e4c5006a774712c94dbc4b' ` -ChecksumType64 'MD5'
Uninstall-ChocolateyPackage ` -PackageName 'apachedirectorystudio' ` -FileType 'EXE' ` -Silent '/S' ` -File (Get-UninstallRegistryKey -SoftwareName 'Apache Directory Studio - (remove only)').UninstallString
Virus Scan Results
- ApacheDirectoryStudio-2.0.0.v20161101-M12-win32.win32.x86_64.exe (9d2db49bcede) - ## / 51 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ApacheDirectoryStudio-2.0.0.v20161101-M12-win32.win32.x86.exe (61ebfff5d291) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- apachedirectorystudio.126.96.36.199-M12.nupkg (e22d4a5558e1) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|Apache Directory Studio 188.8.131.52-M12||109||Tuesday, February 14, 2017||exempted|
|Apache Directory Studio 2.0.0-M9||237||Tuesday, July 28, 2015||exempted|
|Apache Directory Studio 2.0.0-M8||97||Monday, July 27, 2015||exempted|
|Apache Directory Studio 2.0.0-M12||84||Monday, December 19, 2016||exempted|
|Apache Directory Studio 2.0.0-M10||86||Wednesday, May 11, 2016||exempted|
Discussion for the Apache Directory Studio Package
- This discussion is only about Apache Directory Studio and the Apache Directory Studio package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Apache Directory Studio, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.