Downloads of v 22.214.171.124
Unlike conventional process viewers, DiamondCS APM doesn't control processes by remotely sending them instructions. Instead, APM safely attaches a part of itself to the target process, essentially becoming a part of that process. Once 'inside', APM is free to perform actions on behalf of the target process. For example, if it calls the ExitProcess API function, the target process terminates.
To install Advanced Process Manipulator, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install apm
To upgrade Advanced Process Manipulator, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade apm
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- apm.126.96.36.199.nupkg (228b8eaf7289) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- apm.exe (7b674d5be12f) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- apm.dll (2b93677428d1) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Advanced Process Manipulator 188.8.131.52||2329||Sunday, January 26, 2014|
|Advanced Process Manipulator 1.1||384||Thursday, November 3, 2011|
Discussion for the Advanced Process Manipulator Package
- This discussion is only about Advanced Process Manipulator and the Advanced Process Manipulator package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Advanced Process Manipulator, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.