Downloads of v 18.104.22.16840613
ASP.NET MVC is a free, fully supported Microsoft framework for developing great web applications using the Model-View-Controller pattern. It provides total control over your HTML and URLs, enables rich Ajax integration, and facilitates test driven development. To find out more information about ASP.NET MVC, visit the following resources:
[ The ASP.NET MVC site site provides tutorials, quickstarts, and videos. (http://www.asp.net/mvc/)
| ASP.NET MVC Documentation on MSDN. (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd394709.aspx) ]
To install ASP.NET MVC (Installation), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install aspnetmvc.install
To upgrade ASP.NET MVC (Installation), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade aspnetmvc.install
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- aspnetmvc.install.22.214.171.12440613.nupkg (f0fb1401fa61) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- AspNetMVC3ToolsUpdateSetup.exe (94639ec5b464) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
- "Add Controller" dialog box can now scaffold controllers with views and data access code
- Improvements to the "ASP.NET MVC 3 New Project" Dialog Box
- Project templates now include Modernizr 1.7
- Project templates include updated versions of jQuery, jQuery UI, and jQuery Validation
- Project templates now include ADO.NET Entity Framework 4.1 as a pre-installed NuGet package
|ASP.NET MVC (Installation) 126.96.36.19940613||15722||Friday, June 13, 2014||approved|
|ASP.NET MVC (Installation) 188.8.131.52||793||Saturday, February 25, 2012|
Discussion for the ASP.NET MVC (Installation) Package
- This discussion is only about ASP.NET MVC (Installation) and the ASP.NET MVC (Installation) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ASP.NET MVC (Installation), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.