Downloads of v 184.108.40.206
Easily switch the default audio device, input or output, on any Windows PC (Vista and above).
Using this application you can switch output OR input sound devices at the click of a button, or the press of a key.
I designed this application to be incredibly small and lightweight. There is no bloat, it does exactly what it should, nothing more, nothing less.
To install Audio Switcher, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install audioswitcher
To upgrade Audio Switcher, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade audioswitcher
$packageName = 'audioswitcher' $url = 'https://github.com/xenolightning/AudioSwitcher_v1/releases/download/220.127.116.11/AudioSwitcher.zip' $checksum = '6052e39b343b6cf78881f84f1cbdd54c' $checksumType = 'md5' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- audioswitcher.18.104.22.168.nupkg (27abec5d2ed4) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- AudioSwitcher.zip (e675b85a7c84) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- AudioSwitcher.exe (38017bffa6be) - ## / 66 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
© 2015 Forty One Limited
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|Audio Switcher 22.214.171.124||507||Thursday, April 5, 2018||approved|
|Audio Switcher 126.96.36.199||682||Thursday, March 17, 2016||approved|
|Audio Switcher 188.8.131.52||224||Monday, February 29, 2016||approved|
|Audio Switcher 184.108.40.206||253||Friday, July 24, 2015||approved|
|Audio Switcher 220.127.116.11||241||Saturday, May 30, 2015||approved|
|Audio Switcher 18.104.22.168||197||Thursday, April 16, 2015||approved|
|Audio Switcher 22.214.171.124||204||Friday, April 3, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Audio Switcher Package
- This discussion is only about Audio Switcher and the Audio Switcher package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Audio Switcher, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.