Downloads of v 1.1.11.00
AutoHotkey is a free, open source macro-creation and automation software utility that allows users to automate repetitive tasks. It is driven by a custom scripting language that is aimed specifically at providing keyboard shortcuts, otherwise known as hotkeys.
AutoHotkeyL is a fork of AutoHotkey which adds a long list of new features and fixes some bugs. Anything that can be done with AutoHotkey can also be done with AutoHotkeyL. Scripts written for AutoHotkey will also run on AutoHotkey_L, with some exceptions (see Warning below).
Commonly-used features include:
* #if expression allows context-sensitive hotkeys to be activated based on whether an expression is true or false.
* Unicode and x64 support for greater portability; Unicode is a must-have for international users.
* COM and ActiveX support, allowing scripts to access many other automation technologies.
* Built-in array support simplifies dealing with lists of values and other data structures.
* Support for icons in menus and numerous enhancements to the Gui commands.
* New built-in variables, functions and other enhancements; read more.
Many more optional features are aimed at experienced users:
* New control flow statements and language capabilities such as Loop..Until, named loops and variadic functions.
* Optional warnings, #Include (Lib) and the local function library are especially useful for larger projects.
* Step through code line by line, inspect variables and more, with interactive debugging features.
* Objects can be used as simple data containers, or behaviour can be customized by scripts.
* Try..Catch and Throw for structured exception handling.
To install AutoHotKey_L, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install autohotkey_l
To upgrade AutoHotKey_L, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade autohotkey_l
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- autohotkey_l.1.1.11.00.nupkg (c6d7f6a384d2) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
1.1.08.01 - August 3, 2012
Debugger: Fixed max_depth being either half the intended limit or unlimited.
1.1.08.00 - July 14, 2012
Changed the default script codepage to ANSI, as the previous behaviour was a common source of confusion. UTF-8 files must now have a byte order mark (BOM) to be recognized correctly. Notepad adds a BOM to any file saved as UTF-8.
Changed return x to preserve formatting of numeric strings; it is now equivalent to return (x).
Changed Gui, Name: New to set the new GUI as the default.
Changed ClipboardAll to prefer CFUNICODETEXT over other text formats.
Changed Gui Show to allow floating-point numbers.
Changed AOSVersion to return WIN_8 on Windows 8.
Changed AutoHotkey.exe file description to include "ANSI/Unicode 32/64-bit".
Changed the parser to allow lines like new MyObject() with no assignment.
Upgraded PCRE to 8.30.
Improved wording of some warnings and added a pointer to the documentation at the bottom of the warning dialog.
Improvements to the debugger:
Added basic support for inspecting Func, ComObject and RegExMatchObject objects.
Fixed the "attach debugger" message being ignored in some situations. See commit 83f0a0e.
Added support for the PCRE construct (*MARK:NAME) via RegExMatchObject.Mark.
Added support for classvar.x := y assignments in class definitions (after declaring classvar).
Added SetRegView and ARegView.
Fixed Func.() to merely skip the function call if mandatory parameters were omitted instead of causing the thread to silently exit.
Fixed Object.Remove() not releasing object keys.
Fixed key-down/key-up hotkey pairs to suppress input correctly when only one hotkey in the pair is enabled.
Fixed #Include (Lib) to not affect the working directory used by subsequent #include directives.
Fixed objaddref() acting like ObjRelease() when called with a lower-case 'a'.
Fixed A_AhkPath in 32-bit compiled scripts to detect 64-bit AutoHotkey installations and vice versa.
Fixed TreeView controls with -Background option rendering incorrectly on older OSes.
Fixed error messages shown during execution of While/Until to identify the appropriate line.
|AutoHotkey_L (Install) 126.96.36.19940119||2677||Sunday, January 19, 2014|
|AutoHotkey_L 1.1.14.01||419||Thursday, January 16, 2014|
|AutoHotkey_L 1.1.13.01||1242||Friday, October 11, 2013|
|AutoHotKey_L 1.1.13.00||1203||Tuesday, August 27, 2013|
|AutoHotKey_L 1.1.12.00||661||Wednesday, August 14, 2013|
|AutoHotKey_L 188.8.131.5230806||566||Tuesday, August 6, 2013|
|AutoHotKey_L 184.108.40.20630731||498||Wednesday, July 31, 2013|
|AutoHotKey_L 220.127.116.1130724||604||Wednesday, July 24, 2013|
|AutoHotKey_L 1.1.11.01||950||Wednesday, June 26, 2013|
|AutoHotKey_L 1.1.11.00||493||Sunday, June 23, 2013|
|AutoHotKey_L 1.1.10.01||746||Saturday, May 18, 2013|
|AutoHotKey_L 1.1.10.00||419||Monday, May 13, 2013|
|AutoHotKey_L 18.104.22.168||1088||Monday, August 27, 2012|
Discussion for the AutoHotKey_L Package
- This discussion is only about AutoHotKey_L and the AutoHotKey_L package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or AutoHotKey_L, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.