Downloads of v 220.127.116.11
AutoIt is a freeware BASIC-like scripting language designed for automating the Windows GUI and general scripting.
It uses a combination of simulated keystrokes, mouse movement and window/control manipulation in order to automate tasks in a way not possible or reliable with other languages.
AutoIt is also very small, self-contained and will run on all versions of Windows out-of-the-box.
- Easy to learn BASIC-like syntax
- Simulate keystrokes and mouse movements
- Manipulate windows and processes
- Interact with all standard windows controls
- Scripts can be compiled into standalone executables
- Create Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs)
- COM support
- Regular expressions
- Directly call external DLL and Windows API functions
- Scriptable RunAs functions
- Detailed helpfile and large community-based support forums
- Compatible with Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Windows 7 / 2008 R2 / Windows 8 / 2012 R2
- Unicode and x64 support
- Digitally signed for peace of mind
- Works with Windows Vista’s User Account Control (UAC)
To install AutoIT (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install autoit.portable
To upgrade AutoIT (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade autoit.portable
md5: DD05A73EA361037181AD28AEB692647F | sha1: AE1F803FC6B4238AD2633B685194AB9C3073F107 | sha256: 44A2BA6B723CBC5EEC389EA07AC43D696AEFF01F0F1A62788AED1D1CE992A886 | sha512: D9B962C69260963953E9012990018CE63EFD432EA0573A0CA44F6CBCF10CFB9C0FC50FE85D28B98E42D528C643D8C6999F37431CC83CC5D5C19C61F2B885CFB2
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $filePath = "$toolsDir\autoit-v3.zip" Get-ChocolateyUnzip -FileFullPath $filePath -Destination $toolsDir # Lets remove the installer as there is no more need for it Remove-Item -Force $filePath
Software License AutoIt Author : Jonathan Bennett and the AutoIt Team WWW : https://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit/ Email : support at autoitscript dot com ________________________________________________________ END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR THIS SOFTWARE This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and the mentioned author of this Software for the software product identified above, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold. The definition of SOFTWARE PRODUCT does not includes any files generated by the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, such as compiled script files in the form of standalone executables. 1. GRANT OF LICENSE This EULA grants you the following rights: Installation and Use. You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Reproduction and Distribution. You may reproduce and distribute an unlimited number of copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT either in whole or in part; each copy should include all copyright and trademark notices, and shall be accompanied by a copy of this EULA. Copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be distributed as a standalone product or included with your own product. Commercial Use. You may use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for commercial purposes. You may sell for profit and freely distribute scripts and/or compiled scripts that were created with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Reverse engineering. You may not reverse engineer or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. 2. COPYRIGHT All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by the Author of this Software. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material. MISCELLANEOUS If you acquired this product in the United Kingdom, this EULA is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. If this product was acquired outside the United Kingdom, then local law may apply. Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact the author of this Software for any reason, please contact him/her at the email address mentioned at the top of this EULA. LIMITED WARRANTY 1. NO WARRANTIES The Author of this Software expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT remains with you. 2. NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES In no event shall the author of this Software be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if the Author of this Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. [END OF LICENSE]
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. The installer have been downloaded from GitHub and can be verified like this: 1. Go to <https://www.autoitscript.com/cgi-bin/getfile.pl?autoit3/autoit-v3.zip> to download the installer 2. You can use one of the following methods to obtain the checksum - Use powershell function 'Get-Filehash' - Use chocolatey utility 'checksum.exe' checksum type: sha256 checksum: 44A2BA6B723CBC5EEC389EA07AC43D696AEFF01F0F1A62788AED1D1CE992A886 File 'LICENSE.txt' is obtained from <https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/license.htm>
Virus Scan Results
- autoit-v3.zip (44a2ba6b723c) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- upx.exe (0c3dc789d0a4) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Au3Check.exe (2942f33b1898) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Au3Info.exe (37f6eccd6cbb) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Au3Info_x64.exe (c1df65541720) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- AutoIt3.exe (8498900e57a4) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- AutoIt3Help.exe (f419040f4527) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- AutoIt3_x64.exe (59e806fe3756) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Aut2exe.exe (89afe97dd27c) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Aut2exe_x64.exe (7261bd93161c) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- AutoItX3.Assembly.dll (bdd32ed241fa) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- AutoItX3.dll (0e3360a52bd9) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- AutoItX3.PowerShell.dll (81696124a791) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- AutoItX3_x64.dll (dbfdef031545) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- MyProg.exe (91de3a2577b3) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Resources.dll (3293d7cf51ec) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SciTE.exe (924e003347b5) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- autoit.portable.18.104.22.168.nupkg (30a9a52a714e) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|AutoIT (Portable) 22.214.171.124||417||Thursday, January 12, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the AutoIT (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about AutoIT (Portable) and the AutoIT (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or AutoIT (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.