Downloads of v 1.12
ActiveXHelper is a small utility that allows you to view essential information about ActiveX components installed on your computer.
You can view the entire (and very large !) list of ActiveX components by loading it from
HKLR:\CLSID Registry key, or alternatively, display only the ActiveX components that you specify.
In addition, you can temporarily disable specific ActiveX components. When ActiveX components are disabled, they cannot be used by any software, until you enable them again.
To install ActiveXHelper, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install axhelper
To upgrade ActiveXHelper, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade axhelper
$packageName = 'axhelper' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/axhelper.zip' $checksum = 'fe0ea129d1d4c4e6b52dd0c89e29d7d40a83d6a9' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- axhelper.1.12.nupkg (fd775b0dd600) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- axhelper.zip (57b7f131622f) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2004 NirSoft
|ActiveXHelper 1.12||467||Thursday, February 4, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the ActiveXHelper Package
- This discussion is only about ActiveXHelper and the ActiveXHelper package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ActiveXHelper, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.