Downloads of v 18.104.22.168
BabelPad is a free Unicode text editor for Windows that supports the proper rendering of most complex scripts, and allows you to assign different fonts to different scripts in order to facilitate multi-script text editing. It also provides many useful features and special utilities, as described below. BabelPad supports the most recent version of the Unicode Standard, currently Unicode 7.0 (released June 2014).
Freeware; fully functional for personal or commercial use.
To install BabelPad, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install babelpad
To upgrade BabelPad, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade babelpad
$packageName = 'babelpad' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $url = 'http://www.babelstone.co.uk/Software/7907/BabelPad.zip' $checksum = '53df6579c8f71fdfeac42f4853ca14f58cbb23916ef4dcbe3a9c4510a7853649' $checksumType = 'sha256' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType"
Virus Scan Results
- babelpad.22.214.171.124.nupkg (ff8bb407b6c4) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- BabelPad.exe (762b7177aa46) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- BabelPad.zip (53df6579c8f7) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© Andrew West
|BabelPad 126.96.36.199||368||Thursday, December 22, 2016||approved|
|BabelPad 188.8.131.52||312||Friday, January 15, 2016||approved|
|BabelPad 184.108.40.206||258||Friday, March 20, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the BabelPad Package
- This discussion is only about BabelPad and the BabelPad package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or BabelPad, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.